Taylormade SIM 2 Max Golf Driver
The Shape of Forgiveness - the new Taylormade SIM 2 MAX Driver combines signature Taylormade innovations with the groundbreaking new Forged Ring Construction to unlock a new dimension of distance and forgiveness.
Targeting the worlds best through to high handicappers, SIM 2 MAX is designed to deliver mid-high launch and low-mid spin for ultra-straight and consistent trajectories that you can depend on.
The new Forged Ring Construction is at the centre of innovation for SIM 2 MAX. Crafted from a lightweight and ultra-high-strength aluminium that is individually milled to an exacting shape, it unites a massive rear weight, full carbon sole, crown and a new milled back cup face to redefine distance, forgiveness and unwavering consistency. This gives players the confidence to take on any tee shot, anywhere.
SIM 2 MAX also features an asymmetric Inertia Generator. This is designed to produce noticeably faster clubhead speeds through its advanced geometry and aerodynamic formulas. This is combined with the full carbon sole which enables weight to be saved and redistributed to provide a much deeper CG location and exceptional forgiveness.
As with SIM and the later M range drivers, SIM 2 MAX is fitted with the tour-proven Speed Injected Twist Face technology. This innovative feature provides shot shape compensation for strikes towards the low heel or high toe for greater accuracy, while also being calibrated to the threshold of legal speed limits for COR.
Taylormade's most flexible ever Thru-Slot Speed Pocket has been engineered into SIM 2 MAX to maximise ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on shots struck low on the face.
To fine-tune SIM 2 MAX, Split Mass Weighting and the ever-present adjustable hosel allows the driver to be dialled in to suit every player's desired launch characteristics.
• Forged Ring Construction is a lightweight and high strength aluminium that is milled to an exacting shape to unite a massive rear weight, a full carbon sole, crown and a new milled back cup face for increased stability and forgiveness
• Inertia Generator is designed to provide faster clubhead speed through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analytics. A full lightweight carbon sole enables the redistribution of mass for a deeper CG and enhanced forgiveness
• Speed Injected Twist Face improves ball speed by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit with corrective face
curvature also protecting against heel and toe mis-hits
• Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is Taylormade's most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low face strike
• Split Mass Weighting is designed to enhance forgiveness while allowing for pinpoint target swing weights during custom assembly
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...