Ping G410 Golf Hybrid
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
The first ever adjustable Ping hybrid allows you to customize your ball flight in eight different ways through more loft (± 1.5˚) and lie combinations to achieve consistently better results. The thinner and more flexible maraging-steel face produces faster ball speeds promoting a higher launch angle, making it much easier to hit more greens (and hold them). A large profile provides additional stability and increases the MOI from heel to toe.
Larger Profile A larger clubhead provides added stability and helps elevate MOI by 6.5%. The shaping can help you align the face confidently to your target, and the re-shaped crown turbulators help to frame the ball. Customize Your Ball Flight Trajectory Tuning 2.0 uses a patented, lightweight aerodynamic hosel sleeve to influence the flight of the ball while ensuring correct gapping. Eight positions allow you to fine-tune your trajectories through the loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard. High MOI, Fast Face A deeper, high- density back weight of tungsten creates extreme perimeter weighting in order to maximize forgiveness in the larger-profile head. The strength and flexibility of a thin, maraging-steel face attached to the 17- 4 steel head increases the speed of the ball for additional distance. Reduced Spin The face is textured in order to reduce the spin, and the painted grooves help to frame the ball at address.
- Multi-material construction: 17-4 stainless steel head, C300 maraging steel face, high-density tungsten back weight, lightweight aluminium/thermoplastic adjustable hosel
- Lofts: 2H (17⁰), 3H (19⁰), 4H (22⁰), 5H (26⁰), 6H (30⁰)
- Loft adjustability: 5 settings: ±1.5⁰ (0, +1⁰, +1.5⁰, -1⁰, -1.5⁰)
- Lie adjustability: Up to 3⁰ flat
- Std. lengths: 2H (40.75\"), 3H (40.25\"), 4H (39.75\"), 5H (39.25\"), 6H (38.75\")
- Std. grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet in six sizes
- Stock shaft option: PING Alta CB Red (counter-balanced) 70 (SR, R, S, X)
- No-upcharge shaft options: PING Tour 85 (R, S, X); Project X EvenFlow Black 85 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5); Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 (R); Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 80 (S, TX)
|CLUB||LOFT||ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||LIE ANGLE||SWINGWEIGHT||EQUIVALENT IRON||EQUIVALENT FAIRWAY|
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...