Ping G425 Golf Hybrid
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Ping's new G425 Hybrids deliver faster ball speeds, more forgiveness and unrivalled consistency of spin to suit players from tour pros to high handicappers.
With a stealthy black colourway, G425 Hybrids feature an advanced multi-material construction with a new 3-dot alignment system to give golfers a visual aid to address the ball perfectly with the centre of the face.
As with the Fairway Woods, the Hybrids are designed with a Maraging Steel Facewrap - a high strength face that wraps into the crown and sole to increase face flexing at impact for greater distance and improved turf interaction particularly in the rough. This works alongside the newly developed roll profile of the head shape known as 'Spinsistency' which provides far more consistent levels of spin on shots struck low on the face.
For high launch and forgiveness, G425 Hybrids have a strategically positioned tungsten sole weight towards the rear of the head which increases MOI by 4% for much-improved stability through impact.
Fitted with the Premium Alta CB Slate shaft, designed with an 8g counterbalance to deliver more momentum and forgiveness at impact.
• Adjustable +/- 1.5°
• Facewrap technology features a thin, high-strength maraging steel face that extends into the crown and sole to provide increased flexing for faster ball speeds that result in greater distance and high launching shots
• Spinsistency is engineered with a complex face curvature that modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where the loft decreases approximately 2.5º to normalize spin and increase ball speed for more distance
• Fixed tungsten sole weight optimises CG location as well as increasing MOI by 4%
• Premium ALTA CB Slate shaft has an 8g counterbalance for added forgiveness
• Arccos Caddie system tracks your shots for post-game analysis with the Arccos app
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...