TaylorMade M6 Golf Irons
Powerful Distance, Enhanced Feel, Unparalleled Forgiveness - Taylormade's all new M6 Irons are simply designed for ultimate ease of use, packing the revolutionary Speed Bridge™ technology into a sleek, modern design.
Packed with game improving features, the M6 produces insane levels of ball speed thanks to the innovative newly developed Speed Bridge™ technology. This scientifically engineered, high strength structure connects the topline to the main bulk of cavity, unlocking the use of Taylormade's fastest ever thru-slot Speed Pocket for unprecedented power and speed at impact. As well as this, Speed Bridge provides extra stregth around the perimeters of the head for a much greater concentration of energy on the face, resulting in extreme ball speeds across the entire face for maximum distance. M6 Irons also offer incredible forgiveness compared to their predecessor's due to a multi-material composition featuring a fluted hosel with 360° undercut to lower CG much deeper in the head for high launch and a stronger flight even on shots struck low on the face. An advanced HYBRAR compression dampener links with Speed Bridge to minimise unwanted vibrations for a much smoother, and more solid sound and feel at impact even on poor strikes, while the face also includes the hugely successful off-centre Inverted Cone Technology to give straighter, more accurate flights across the entire face. M6's immense technology and innovation is encompassed within a modern, sleek shape to target mid-high handicap golfers looking for maximum levels of all round performance. With a slight offset look at address, the M6 gives a confidence inspiring, slice minimising appearance to help produce those high soaring, straight ball flights. Fitted with the high quality KBS MAX 85 steel shaft as standard, designed to offer high launch with high spin, the M6 Irons are simply built for long, accurate and extremely forgiving shots throughout the set.
- Speed Bridge Technology: Connects the ultra thin topline to the main cavity bar to allow for the use of Taylormade\'s fastest ever Speed Pocket, whilst also improving stability for extreme energy concentration, ball speeds and forgiveness
- Multi-Material Construction: Tungsten combined with high quality steel offers excellent forgiveness, with a lower deeper CG location for high launch
- Improved Sound and Feel: HYBRAR and Speed Bridge technologies help to reduce unwanted vibrations for a smooth solid feel, with optimised sound
- Inverted Cone Technology: Improves ball speeds across the face, whilst also improving accuracy and stability on heel/toe strikes
- 360° Undercut Design: Lowers CG location for improved launch and extreme ball speeds even on shots struck low on the face
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...