TaylorMade TP5x 2021 Golf Balls
- Buy 2 for £39.89 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £37.79 each and save 10%
Taylormade's new 2021 TP5x Golf Balls deliver unrivalled aerodynamic performance with an all-new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern that unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while still promoting maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for stopping power, especially on long irons.
There’s a reason TP5x is the most complete Tour Ball in Golf because it’s built like no other. As the only 5-layer Tour ball, it delivers unmatched performance off the tee, from the fairway and around the green. On any shot the golf course throws at you, there’s one ball that’s better for all.
TP5x is Taylormade's fastest and longest Tour ball, featuring a 5-layer design with four increasingly stiff layers enclosed in cast urethane. It delivers unmatched performance off the tee and on the approach, without sacrificing feel on the scoring shots.
While maintaining the formula that makes TP5x a leader in speed and distance, Taylormade has added a softer cast urethane cover for increased groove interaction on greenside shots for more spin and improved feel.
The path to distance has evolved with the all-new TP5x. In 2017, a movement began with the optimal spin and launch conditions provided by an all-new 5-layer construction. This meant increased ball speed with the HFM Speed Layer and now Taylormade has added advanced aerodynamics with the new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.
New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern
- The most aerodynamic dimple pattern ever is now producing explosive carry distances. This unique design features a 322-dimple pattern engineered to deliver improved aerodynamics. It features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
- The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features a soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5x offers complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice. The ultimate result is a ball that promotes a fast launch, maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power – especially on long irons.
- The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
High-Flex Material (HFM)
- TP5x features a material called HFM (High-Flex Material), delivering higher ball speeds through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...