Titleist 620 CB Golf Irons
If your game demands precision, 620 CB irons are the answer. Its compact but forgiving blade delivers Tour-proven trajectory and shot-making, shot after shot. An exceptionally consistent iron that allows you to play the course the way you want to. Titleist's new 620 CB irons have been developed to meet the demands of the elite golfer, these irons have been designed with reduced offset and topline for the ultimate in clean looks at address. They also have a new progressive blade length to make them much more playable through the set and feature a tour-refined sole for better turf interaction. The irons have a fully forged construction with co-forged tungsten weighting in the lower irons to improve balance and performance. These improvements make these irons better than ever an stay true to the original classic model.Stock shaft offerings for the 620 CB are the Project X LX (steel) that features a medium-heavier weight design that promotes a mid-low launch angle and Tensei White AM2 (graphite). The stock grip is the Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360.
- Pure Design: A classically-styled cavity back that plays exactly how you expect. With playable shot control when you want it, and forgiving performance where you need it. The full advantages of a modern Tour played iron.
- Smooth & Solid: The refined leading edge creates more efficient turf interaction, enhancing the CB\'s solid forged feel. Create smooth contact and launch with every swing.
- Ultimate Precision: If your game demands precision, 620 CB irons answer. Its compact but forgiving blade delivers Tour-proven trajectory and shot-making, shot after shot. A remarkably consistent iron that lets you play the course the way you want to.
- Project X LZ Shaft: The 620 CB Irons feature the tour-proven Project X LZ shaft with a medium-heavier weight design for low-mid launch angle.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...