Titleist T200 Golf Irons
The design goal for the T200 iron was distance without sacrificing looks, feel, trajectory or stopping power. The aesthetics of the T200 have been modernised from its predecessor - the AP3, much of the change is attributable to the inclusion of what Titleist calls Max Impact Technology in the 4 iron through to the 7 iron. Max Impact technology in T200 means you get maximum speed from nearly any impact point on the face. The screw that is visible in the back of the T200 head serves as the anchor for Max Impact, there is a new polymer core positioned inside the iron which not only produces more speed but helps to balance the speed across the entire face. Max Impact evenly supports the entire clubface, not just the area where the scorelines are, it is located at the geometric centre of the clubface. As with the T100, the T200 has been slimmed down relative to its predecessor - the AP3, blade lengths are shorter, toplines are thinner, there's much less offset, and a more refined sole offers enhanced turf interaction. Around 90-grams of tungsten in each clubhead pushes the centre of gravity down, which in addition to allowing for stronger lofts, lowers the sweet spot and helps the ball to fly higher and come down at a steeper angle with tighter dispersion.Stock shafts for the T200 are the True Temper AMT Black and the MCA Tensei Blue AMT (74-88g). Both options and aredescribed as mid-launch and mid-spin. The stock grip is again Golf Pride's Tour Velvet 360.
- Striking Innovation - Whether it’s the Tour-level shaping and feel of T100, the powerfully playable distance of T200, or the maximum speed and forgiveness of T300, T-Series is a power-packed line up of performance. But all that innovation goes in for only one reason - to help Titleist players put lower numbers on the card.
- Get Better, More Consistent Distance - Max Impact technology in T200 means you get maximum speed from nearly any impact point on the face. A unique polymer core developed in partnership with Titleist golf ball R&D provides precise sound and dampening qualities. This leads to more repeatable distance from shot to shot. See how much better you can play when you hit the number more often.
- More Tungsten For Tighter Shot Dispersion - T200 features more tungsten than any other T-Series iron, with an average of 90g in the mid to long irons. That’s over a third of the overall clubhead weight strategically positioned on the heel and toe for outstanding MOI.
- Forged L-Face For Incredible Feel - The T200 forged face wraps around the sole to increase ball speed on the lower portion of the clubface. Paired with a progressive set design that moves the CG lower in the long irons, the result is superior ball flight.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...