Wilson Staff Model Golf Balls
- Buy 2 for £37.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £36.99 each and save 8%
Wilson's Staff Model Golf Ball is a tour calibre, 4-piece urethane ball targeting better players seeking unmatched precision, consistency and tee-to-green performance.
Golf balls are mass-produced by most brands which ultimately leads to discrepancies that are particularly noticeable in the paint on the golf ball. This leads to inconsistency of ball flights, trajectories, spin rates and dispersion. Staff Model from Wilson addresses this issue by implementing a finely controlled paint application process for ultra-consistent performance and noticeably tighter dispersion compared to rival brands.
Staff Model is engineered with a V-COR at the centre. This unique core composition magnifies energy transmission at impact to generate extreme velocity off the face for greater distance.
The 4-layered construction guarantees players unmatched shot shaping from the tee, predictable stability on your approach shots and exceptional control and spin around the greens thanks to its premium urethane cover.
Wilson have used their seamless 362 dimple design in Staff Model. This unique pattern smooths airflow around the surface of the ball to provide a lower, more piercing trajectory that is particularly effective in strong wind conditions.
• Premium 4-piece tour calibre construction
• Evenly applied paint through a new finely controlled process dramatically tightens dispersion on approach shots
• V-COR core composition magnifies energy to generate maximum velocity off the clubface for greater distance performance
• Seamless 362-dimple pattern smooths airflow around the ball, providing lower flight trajectory and maximum distance performance
• Staff Model’s 4-layer design delivers unmatched shot-shaping off the tee, Tour-level workability on the fairways, predictable stability on approach shots and exceptional control around the green. When you play Staff Model, you’re in control
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...