Cobra King F7 Ladies Golf Fairway Wood
Introducing the King F7 Ladies Fairway Wood, Cobra's longest and most forgiving adjustable fairway ever, with both rails and adjustable front to back CG to maximise your distance from any lie through optimised launch and spin. Divots. Rough. Fairway. No Problem.
It wouldn't really be Cobra without the iconic rails, and the King F7 Fairway has them, featuring a new 'Baffler Dual Rail System', the progressive rail design offers shallower or steeper rails depending on the club loft and angle of attack, delivering a more forgiving and efficient turf interaction when hitting from virtually any lie. Similar to it's predecessor the King F7 Fairway comes equipped with two CG positions, by moving the 20g and 3g weights to the front or back sole positions the club will deliver either a penetrating ball flight with maximum roll or a towering ball flight with more carry depending on the players preference and course conditions. The combination of adjustable CG position and Cobra's MyFly8 loft adjustability means you can optimise launch and ball flight to get the most from every shot.
- Baffler dual rail system with progressive rail design - progressive rail design provides shallower or steeper rails depending on club loft and and of attack for improved turf interaction and consistency from every lie
- 2 discrete CG positions: front and back - two different CG settings in the front and back result in two very different ball flights to help you tune your optimum distance and trajectory under variable conditions
- Forged 475 stainless steel face insert - high strength steel face maximises face flexing for increased ball speeds and distance
- MyFly8 with Smart Pad - eight easily adjustable loft settings to manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximise distance while keeping the club head square at address regardless of loft setting
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...