Wilson Staff D300 Ladies Golf Hybrid
The new Wilson Staff D300 Ladies Hybrid features the same Right Light Technology that is throughout the D300 range. Giving this hybrid a lighter head to give the user maximum clubhead speed for ball speed off the face while offering greater forgiveness through a larger sweet spot. This coupled with the new aerodynamic design which uses Micro Vortex Generators to reduce drag to give golfers that head speed they crave and greater distance. The D300 Hybrid also incorporates a new Carpenter Custom 455 Face Insert by the premium maraging steel insert that produces a thin, hot, high CT face, to give golfers more ball speed and giving them greater distance off the tee. Finally the Progressive Head Desgin means a l arger volume on stronger lofted heads provides forgiveness on longer shots. More bulge (or face curvature) in stronger-lofted heads transitions to flatter faces on weaker-lofted heads provide optimal gear effect and accuracy.
- Right Light Technology - Has allowed Wilson Staff to produce the lightest club on the market for extreme distance
- Maraging Steel Face - For extreme ball speeds and a larger sweet spot
- Aerodynamic Design - Micro Vortex Generators reduce drag and increase clubhead speed
- Progressive Head Design - More forgiveness and accuracy
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...