Ping G400 Crossover Graphite Golf Iron Hybrid
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Introducing the next generation Crossover from Ping - the G400, combining iron like control with hybrid like playability and forgiveness. Maintaining and building on the same principles that made the original G Crossover so popular, Ping engineers have used a maraging C300 steel face in the new G400 which provides faster ball speeds and 30% more stopping power. To add forgiveness, a 20g tungsten toe weight has been added which along with the forward CG placement equates to 17% tighter dispersion, 40% more spin and 45% less shot bend. The sole design has also been modified from the G series by reducing the bounce and camber, which improves turf interaction for more consistent ball striking. In short, Ping have elaborated on an already long and forgiving club by making small refinements to the design to make the game that bit easier, Play your best with the new G400 Crossover.
- Tungsten Weighted - The maraging C300 steel face promotes fast ball speeds, higher launch and 30% more stopping power, with upgraded acoustics. A 20-gram tungsten toe weight increases forgiveness, resulting in 17% tighter dispersion.
- Thinner, Hybrid-Style Sole - Bounce and camber were reduced to thin the sole and achieve more consistent turf interaction, which translates to increased forgiveness. A premium Hydropearl Chrome finish reduces friction 40%.
- Iron-Like Gearing - A forward CG placement helps generate 40% more spin and 45% less shot bend to ensure straight, stable trajectories. The flatter face performs with iron-like efficiency, sets up square and is easy to align.
- Alta CB Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...