Titleist TS2 Golf Fairway Wood
Challenged by the game's greatest players to deliver speed on a completely different level, Titleist developed the TS Project. A mission to coax additional speed from every element of the fairway wood, a pearless pursuit where every micron and milligram matter. The Titleist TS2 Fairway Wood is the result of that 2 year mission, deconstructing and reengineering greater speed into every detail. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
The TS2 Fairway Wood offers golfers a modern-shaped 175cc head that is engineered to produce explosive ball speeds combining unparalled forgiveness and accuracy across the entire face with high launch, low spin characteristics that will appeal to the majority of players. The key - Titleist's Speed Chassis, it's not one thing, it's everything. An ultra-thin titanium crown, thinner, faster face, improved Active Recoil Channel 3.0 and optimised weight distribution. All combine to bring the future of Titleist Speed to your game. In an effort to maximise weight savings Titleist have gone thin, ultra-thin, reducing crown thickness by 27% compared to its predecessor the 917 allowing weight to be redistributed lower and deeper creating CG that results in improved launch and carry distance. In addition a refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) has been introduced delivering faster ball speeds with increased forgiveness. Improved for the TS Fairway Woods is Titleist's Active Recoil Channel 3.0, a crucial technology in the TS Fairways ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head to produce even greater face flexibility and faster balls speeds, especially on shots struck low on the face. While Titleist's SureFit ® Hosel technology is ever present allowing you to dial in your settings for optimum performance. Titleist are offering a selection of real deal stock shafts in the TS2 Fairway Wood allowing golfers to take full advantage of added speed and performance. Each with specific performance benefits developed by the game's top shaft manufacturers using insights from industry-best consumer testing. Moderate swing speed players will benefit from the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) technology that helps to reduce fade flight.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown: Reduced crown thickness - 27% thinner than 917 fairways - allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face: Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- Active Recoil Channel 3.0: ARC 3.0 extends taller into the head producing greater face flexibility and faster ball speeds, especially low on the face.
- Optimised Weight Distribution: The refined crown and face drive the CG low for higher launch and lower spin, creating a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- Real Deal Stock Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Dual-Core 55 - The ultra lightweight KuroKage Black Dual Core offers high launch with moderate spin. Features new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight.
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 65 - The lightweight TENSEI AV Series Blue offers mid launch and spin. Features new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight.
- Project HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 - The new HZRDUS lead model offers low to mid launch and spin, with a higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shafts. 80g option is available as custom with no upcharge.
- Project X Evenflow T1100 White 75 - The newest Even Flow model offers low launch and spin. Provides super strong T1100 fibre for stiff tip and bend. 85g option available as custom with no upcharge.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...