Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park Putter
Introducing Wilson Staff's Grant Park Putter, part of the new and improved Infinite line which includes 6 classic head shapes to suit golfers of all abilities.Now featuring a darker colour finish to accentuate the putters sightlines, the Infinite range takes its inspiration from Wilson's roots in Chicago IL. Each putter is named after a certain landmark, or street in the city, and beautifully embodies the refined detailing, style and quality that made Wilson one of the biggest names in sport. The Grant Park is a flanged mid mallet style putter with a short flow neck, designed for those who putt with a strong arc stroke.
• Counterbalanced Technology - this places additional weight in the head and grip. The effect of this is that the balance point is moved closer to the hands, creating a more stable and controlled putting stroke to improve consistency
• Grip Technology - Wilson have used their oversized Infinite grip which weights in at 104g. This serves to quieten hand movement and reduce unwanted rotation, again improving consistency
• Milled Face - The Infinite range features a deep, double milled face for incredible feel, consistent impact and improved distance control
• Classic, Refined Shapes - Six classic head shapes - 3 blade and 3 mallet options, all of which boast refined detailing and a premium smoke grey paint finish
• PVD finish - Each putter features contrasting parallel and perpendicular sight lines which improves focus and simplifies alignment for all levels of player
• Tour Proven - The Infinite range has been extensively tested and used competitively by 3-time Major winner and Wilson Staff player Padraig Harrington
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...