TaylorMade Spider X Navy Golf Putter
Re-engineered alignment, upgraded stability, tour-proven performance - Taylormade's all-new Spider X Putter combines the ultra-successful Pure Roll insert with an innovative new True Path alignment feature to make the #1 putter model on tour even better.Proudly introduced as the 10th edition to the Spider family of putters, Spider X targets golfers of all abilities from the worlds best through to high handicap club players, designed to promote ultimate ease of alignment, consistent distance control and unmatched feel at impact for tour-level putting performance, unlike anything you've ever had. Crafted from a superior mix of materials, Spider X features a heavy 320g steel frame with an ultra-lightweight carbon fibre soleplate to help re-distribute weight into the perimeters of the head whilst also creating a more streamlined shape for enhanced stability and resistance to twisting on off centre strikes. This is particularly effective from the toe, where Taylormade engineers claim most mis-centred strikes appear. This composition is supported by compact tungsten weights housed in the rear corners of the head to help furtherly lower CG location to 3 times lower than that of a traditional blade for even greater forgiveness and consistency. True Path alignment now sits atop the crown of Spider X. This optically engineered vision system helps improve both focus on the ball as well as visualisation of your intended target line to enhanced precision and greatly increase accuracy from both short and long ranges. An improved Pure Roll insert has been re-developed to be thicker than its predecessors. This helps to produce a much more solid feel and sound, while grooves etched into the face at a 45° angle improve topspin for unparalleled consistency so you can hit all your putts with absolute confidence. "First of all, I think the True Path alignment in this is going to be a huge help. Stability wise, you aren't always going to have a perfect stroke, so if you can get something that gives more forgiveness and gets it rolling closer to the right starting line, it will make putting so much easier.' - Rory McIlroy
- The X Philosophy - Spider X revolutionizes the way we achieve optimal stability and alignment by reengineering the mass properties of the head and introducing a new optically engineered True Path alignment system.
- Upgraded Stability - Spider X combines a heavy (320g) steel frame with a lightweight (15g) carbon composite sole to provide extreme perimeter weighting in a more streamlined shape.
- True Path Alignment - Our new True Path alignment has been optically engineered to help golfers visualize the intended target line for improved putting accuracy.
- Improved Pure Roll Insert - Thicker Pure Roll insert produces better sound & feel while 45° grooves increase topspin to help the ball start and stay on its intended line.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...