Callaway PM Grind 19 Tour Grey Golf Wedge
The PM Grind 2019 wedge is a special golf club, even by Callaway's incredibly high standards, with a pedigree that is quite remarkable, it was created as a collaboration between Phil Mickelson, reputably the best wedge player in history, and Roger Cleveland, undeniably the best wedge designer in history. The original PM Grind was built in 2014 exclusively for Phil, it had a uniquely shaped head with a high toe and broad face with grooves covering the entire face, this, in turn, helped Phil hit his world famous "Phlop" shots. In 2015 this club was mass produced for the golfing public. Mickelson and Cleveland began working on improvements to the PM Grind to make it easier to hit three essential shots: 1) The Knockdown — a low-flying, high-spinning shot ideal for attacking the pin. 2) The Hit & Check - a short pitch that bounces twice and stops. 3) The "Phlop' - the high-flying, steep-landing, fast-stopping greenside shot Phil made famous. Phil and Roger's collaboration resulted in a truly remarkable success in wedge design, the PM Grind 2019.
- Offset Groove-in-Groove Technology for High Spin Lob & Pitch Shots - Positioning the micro-grooves on a 20º angle in relation to the standard grooves promotes added spin on chips, pitches and lobs.
- Increased Offset & Higher Toe for Crisp, Flag-finding Knockdown Shots - Increased offset and higher centre of gravity from the higher toe together help players control trajectory on full and partial shots.
- C-Grind Sole Configuration for Crisp Contact from a Broad Range of Lies - Generous relief at the heel and toe promote crisp, clean contact from a variety of greenside lies.
- Premium Components and Finishes - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 steel wedge shaft, Lamkin UTX grip and choice of Platinum Chrome or Tour Grey finish.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...