TaylorMade M2 Golf Iron #5 iron
TaylorMade have upgraded the M2 irons for 2017 giving golfers the complete performance package with low CG, Speed Pocket technology, Face Slots, and Geocoustic engineering. M2 irons are the most technologically advanced golf irons Taylormade have ever created and are design to get the most from your golf game. Similar to the M2 metalwoods, the irons incoroporate Taylormade's revolutionary new 'Geocoustic Technology' which gives best in class sound and feel with every strike.Due to the uniqueness of every golfers swing it is hard to create a iron that can accomodate everybody, but the M2 irons are just that. The combination of each of the latest technologies work in harmony to deliver an iron that offers more distance, improved trajectory and maximum forgiveness, overall providing one of the leading irons on the market today. New to M2 irons, engineers incorporated 'Face Slots' that help preserve ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, giving golfers more distance and more control making your miss-hits better and your best shots extraordinary. Additionally, the M2 irons incorporate a new thin-wall Speed Pocket, designed to increase face flexibility and protect ball speed on strikes below face-center while also increasing launch angle and ball speed. Further improvements include a new thinner, wider, six-sided 'Fluted Hosel' that saves 5 grams (compared to 3 in the original M2 iron), allowing for the repositioning of 2 grams of discretionary weight lower in the clubhead, increasing the quality of strike and speed to get the ball in the air. If you're looking for a set of irons which give forgiveness twinned with distance and control, then these are the clubs for you.
- Thick-Thin Fluted Hosel - Removes 5g of extra mass trapped in the hosel. That weight is then distributed as low as possible throughout the head to lower the CG and promote higher launch and more ball speed.
- Speed Pocket - Increased flexibility due to an even thinner sole increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the centre of the face.
- Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology - Works in conjuction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face that push the limits of distance performance in an iron.
- Geocoustic Technology - Best in class sound and feel technology, giving golfers the strike they are looking for every time.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...