Cleveland Launcher CBX Graphite Golf Irons
Don't just hit it, Launch it with the all new Launcher CBX Irons from Cleveland - engineered to give maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. This technologically game changing iron benefits from thicker toplines, and a low profile in the longer clubs to instantly inspire confidence at address. Cleveland's Cup Face technology also adds higher strength steel around the perimeters of the club for stability, yet the entire face remains thinner than ever before for incredible ball speeds all across the face. Moving into the scoring clubs via progressive shaping, you'll find Cleveland's 'Dual V' soles, which improve turf interaction for better consistency and striking. Feel Balancing Technology provides better CG positioning thanks to a microcavity in the hosel for an ideal hitting location in every iron. However what truly distinguishes the CBX from any other iron is the faces, which now feature Tour Zip Grooves and a laser milled face. Previously reserved for their wedges, these grooves give you spin and control like no others, particularly from the rough, so you can attack pins with laser like precision and accuracy from anywhere on the course. They also help channel dirt and debris away from the ball for superior contact, and thus the best control possible.
- Low Profile Long Irons - Inspires confidence with better forgiveness and launch
- Dual V Shaping in Short Irons - Improved turf interaction and striking
- Tour Zip Grooves with Laser Milling - Provide wedge like control for laser like precision and accuracy
- Cup Face Technology - A thinner face flexes more at impact for increased ball speeds and forgiveness
- Feel Balancing Technology - Improves CG placement for ideal strike location on every club
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...