Wilson Staff Launch Pad 2 Ladies Golf Fybrid
Versatile, Forgiving and Powerful - Wilson Staff's new Launch Pad Fybrids feature a range of technologies in an oversized draw-biased model for ultimate long game ease of use.
Targeting golfers who struggle with a slice or fade particularly, Launch Pad Fybrids feature a slight offset design with heel-biased weighting, face angle and geometry to position CG more towards the heel and rear of the club.
The faces are now crafted from a high strength and super thin Carpenter custom steel face. This promotes more face flexing at impact for hotter ball speeds and more distance.
Launch Pad is all about effortless power. The Hybrids are the perfect option for players who struggle with a long iron, offering a high-launching, super forgiving option at the top end of the bag.
One of the lightest designs on the market, Launch Pad's premium construction is complemented by the premium and lightweight Project X Evenflow shaft for enhanced clubhead speed, delivering easy launching, faster golf shots.
• Solve The Slice - Many aspects of this club design are aimed at promoting a draw bias, including face angle and geometry, a moderate offset, the head shape and a center of gravity positioned forward and heelward
• Thin The Face - A high-strength and super thin Carpenter Custom face delivers great feel and higher ball speed
• Options For Every Player - Perfectly positioned between fairways and irons, the Launch Pad hybrids add the option
of a 4 and 5 hybrid, ensuring proper gapping for every player
• Premium Shaft - Project X Evenflow shaft for more clubhead speed, high launch and ultimate forgiveness
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...