Taylormade SIM 2 Titanium Fairway Wood
Ultra-low CG, explosive distance. Taylormade's new SIM 2 Titanium Fairway Wood features a multi-material construction with new ZATECH TI Twist Face technology for ultimate long game performance.
SIM 2 Titanium targets the worlds best through to low double-digit handicappers and offers incredible versatility whether you're attacking a par 5 in 2 or trying to find the perfect position on a tight tee shot.
SIM 2 Titanium features the signature V-Steel Sole. Mass from this 80g sole has now been redistributed for exceptional forgiveness and stability while also improving turf interaction.
New for 2021 is the innovative ZATECH TI Twist Face. The ultra-high-strength titanium used in the production of this creates incredibly hot ball speeds to give unprecedented performance, while the Twist Face overcomes mis-strikes for much greater accuracy on your bad shots.
SIM 2 Titanium benefits from a complexed multi-material composition, with an ultralight carbon crown with a titanium sole plate and face that give a low CG placement for maximum MOI and forgiveness.
It also has the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ for increased face flexing and preservation of ball speed, especially on low-struck shots.
To fine-tune your Fairway, SIM 2 Titanium comes with +/-2° of adjustability to optimise trajectory and face angle.
• V Steel Sole features an 80g sole plate to optimise CG and improve turf interaction
• 170cc tour-inspired shape to suit better players
• ZATECH TI Twist Face is made from an ultra-strong titanium for much hotter ball speeds and shot shape correction on poor strikes
• Multi-material construction features carbon, steel and titanium for ultra-high MOI, low CG and powerful distance
• Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility for faster ball speeds especially on low face strikes
• Adjustable loft sleeve allows for +/-2° of adjustment for optimised face angle and trajectories
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...