Motocaddy M-Series 28V Lithium Standard Battery & Charger
Utilising 'next generation' power technology, Motocaddy's M-Series 28V Lithium battery is smaller, lighter and more powerful than ever before.
Offering complete compatibility with Motocaddy's stunning 2019 M-Series compact trolley range, both the standard and extended range batteries can remain on the trolley when folded down for ease of transportation; and don't worry if you are short of time they can be recharged from empty in less than five hours. Housed within a specially-designed waterproof casing is the most advanced Battery Management System (BMS) ever seen within a golf trolley battery. This combined with the high quality Lithium components used, guarantees unrivalled reliability, backed up by a comprehensive five year warranty for ultimate peace of mind*.
*The manufacturers warranty covers purchases within the UK and Ireland. Customers outside the UK and Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs and service covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Note: This battery is not compatible with pre-2018 M-Series 12v or any other S-Series models.
• High-quality Lithium golf battery
• Super-Lightweight (only 1.85kg)
• 33% smaller than nearest competitor
• 28.8V High Power system - read more
• Sealed waterproof casing (IP66 rated)
• Five-times longer lifespan (than Lead-acid)
• Remains in place for easy transportation
• Recharges in less than 5 hours
• Advanced BMS to optimise performance
• Unrivalled reliability
• Standard range capacity*
• Comprehensive 5-year warranty**
• Compatible with all Motocaddy M-Series 28V electric trolleys (2018 onwards)
Not compatible with pre-2018 M-Series 12V or any other S-Series models.
*This battery will complete 18 holes on a Motocaddy M-Series 28V electric trolley when used in normal conditions. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use, quality of care and charging conditions.
**The manufacturers warranty covers purchases within the UK and Ireland. Customers outside the UK and Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs and service covered by the manufacturers warranty.
• Composition: NCM (Nickel Cobalt Manganese)
• Dimensions: 145 x 160 x 80mm
• Weight: 1.85kg
• Capacity: 8.8ah (Standard Range)
• Voltage: 28.8v
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...