Odyssey White Hot OG Stroke Lab Rossie S Golf Putter
White Hot OG Stroke Lab Rossie S is one of the most popular and well used Odyssey mallet designs ever produced with a simple short slant neck. With 36° of toe hang, Rossie S suits players with more rotation and arc in their putting stroke. It also features the iconic train track alignment sightlines running from front to back combined with its central short line for incredibly easy alignment from both short and long ranges, while its perimeter mass adds stability for forgiveness on toe or heel strikes.
Legendary then, Iconic now. Odyssey's new White Hot OG range pays homage to the line that originated the brands illustrious reputation as the #1 putter in golf, combining the same classic looks with the latest Stroke Lab innovations for ultimate performance.
White Hot OG features the most popular putter insert of all time, widely renowned for its ultra-premium sound and feel that many brands have tried to imitate without success. For years amateurs and tour pros alike have been desperately awaiting its return, and now its back.
For 2021, this legend has a new rich silver PVD finish combined with fine milling on the surfaces to give a rich and elegant aesthetic.
Now available in a premium stepless steel shaft as well as the new Stroke Lab offering that features a classy candy apple red colour scheme, with a further choice of grips to suit all players.
• Return of the original White Hot insert - the most popular insert ever created
• Available in a range of head designs to suit all stroke types
• Rich silver PVD finish combined with fine milling on the surfaces for ultra-premium looks
• Premium stepless steel or new Stroke Lab candy apple red shaft choices
• Grey DFX rubber grip or Stroke Lab oversize options
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...