Ping G400 Graphite Golf Irons
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Introducing the all new multi-material G400 Iron from Ping, featuring innovative face flexing and COR-Eye technology for high launch, forgiveness and insane distance. Made from a new Hyper 17-4 stainless steel that is 40% stronger than traditional stainless steel, the new G400 advocates much greater face flexing. The resulting gain in ball speed is amplified by COR-Eye technology. Utilising COR-Eye technology in the Ping G400 irons generates unbelievable distance gains by activating the clubs sole, face and top rail to flex simultaneously for consistently faster ball speeds on every shot across the entire face. For forgiveness, the G400 features a toprail undercut cavity alongside a 3 piece cavity badge to provide exceptional feel and response, as well as higher launch even on your mis hits. Improved face and hosel geometry also mean that the G400 has a cleaner, bolder look in comparison to his predecessors. This is supported by a hydropearl chrome finish.
The Ping G400 Iron is fitted with new Alta CB Shafts, a counter-balanced design with more weight in the head region for better energy transfer. Designed for higher flights, increased ball speeds and stability, particularly in the long irons.
- COR-Eye Technology - Innovative design generates faster ball speeds for dramatic gains in distance and shot height for better stopping power on the greens. One PING pro said during testing: \"This G400 7-iron has turned into my 6-iron but in an 8-iron window.\" Golfers can expect one less club to the green with the height of two less clubs. That\'s a powerful combination.
- Toprail Undercut Cavity - A unique top rail design combines with COR-Eye Technology to increase face flexing and ball speed for launching the ball higher. The co-molded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel. A concealed CTP weight allows you to customize swing weight.
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish - This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
- Clean Look - The head is made of Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing. The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look.
- New Ping Alta CB Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Powered by AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) this premium shaft employs a steeper weight progression to provide a unique balance of high trajectory, increased ball speed, and stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and a smooth feel in the short irons.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...