Titleist TS3 Golf Driver
Welcome to the TS Project. A mission to draw speed from every element of the driver, a pearless pursuit where every micron and milligram matter. The Titleist TS3 Driver is the result of that 2 year mission, deconstructing and reengineering greater speed into every detail. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
The TS3 Driver offers a more tradition pear-shaped 460cc head, engineered to offer speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness while delivering mid launch, low spin characteristics that will appeal to the better player. The key - Titleist's Speed Chassis, it's not one thing, it's everything. An ultra-thin titanium crown, thinner, faster face, new streamlined shaping and optimised weight distribution. All combine to bring the future of Titleist Speed to your game. In an effort to maximise weight savings Titleist have introduced the thinnest titanium crown in the game, 20% thinner than it's predecessor it allows weight to be redistributed, creating a lower, deeper CG that results in improved launch and carry distance. Add to that refined Radial VFT (variable face thickness) so thin that the score lines have to be laser etched on to the face rather than using the traditional milling process and you have a driver that will deliver fasters ball speeds and increased forgiveness across the entire face. With the TS Project all about gaining greater balls speeds Titleist have developed a new streamlined shaping, the significantly refined shape has resulted in a 20% drag reduction in comparision to its predecessor the 917. Titleist's SureFit CG Technology continues into the TS3 Driver - a chamber in the sole of the club houses interchangeable weights, designed to allow the center of gravity to be moved without negatively affecting MOI (forgiveness). The CG can be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position providing optimised launch and spin conditions for every player. Titleist's SureFit Hosel technology is ever present allowing you to dial in your settings for optimum performance. A selection of real deal stock shafts allows golfers to take full advantage of the added speed and performance of the TS3 Driver, each with specific performance benefits developed by the game's top shaft manufacturers using insights from industry-best consumer testing. Moderate swing speed players will benefit from the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) technology that helps to reduce fade flight.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown: The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face: Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- New Streamlined Shape: Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimised Weight Distribution: Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- SureFit® CG: Allows the CG to be moved from a back, heel position to a forward, toe position through interchangeable weights, optimising spin and launch conditions for every player.
- Real Deal Stock Shafts:
- Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black Dual-Core 50 - The ultra lightweight KuroKage Black Dual Core offers high launch with moderate spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 - The lightweight TENSEI AV Series Blue offers mid launch and spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
- Project HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 - The new HZRDUS lead model offers low to mid launch and spin, with a higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shafts. 80g option is available as custom with no upcharge
- Project X Evenflow T1100 White 65 - The newest Even Flow model offers low launch and spin. Provides super strong T1100 fibre for stiff tip and bend. 85g option available as custom with no upcharge
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...