TaylorMade P790 UDI 2019 Golf Utility Driving Iron
Once again complementing the P790 irons is the TaylorMade P790 UDI, a forged driving iron designed with Tour-inspired shaping and incorporating a multitude of proven TaylorMade technologies - including SpeedFoam. Like the other irons in the set, the P790 UDI is constructed with a soft, 8620 carbon steel body combined with high-strength forged 4140 carbon steel with a wrapped-face construction in a hollow body design. The new P790 UDI also features an ultra-thin forged face with Inverted Cone Technology for an expanded sweet spot within a slightly smaller face area. Similar to the first generation P790 UDI, the new, smaller Inverted Cone in the new P790 UDI allows for reduced face thickness at the edges of the face, thus increasing flexibility from heel to toe and low on the clubface and optimizing ball speed across the entire face. Once again, the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is engineered to increase ball speeds and forgiveness for exceptional playability for those desiring additional options off the tee or fairway. For forgiveness and playability, the new P790 UDI features the re-engineered internal metal-injection-moulded (MIM) tungsten weighting for precise CG placement and higher moment of inertia (MOI). The P790 UDI comes fitted with the premium Project X Hzrdus Black shaft. Designed for low launch and spin, this shaft meets the demands of the stronger player to give the upmost in control and precision.
- SpeedFoam pushes the limit of COR for groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- Ultra-thin 1.75m face thickness with mini-ICT
- High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction, and soft carbon body
- Refined shaping featuring a straighter topline, shallower face, and progressive offset
- Elegantly crafted design including minimalistic cosmetic details and a clean, satin scratch finish
- Strategically placed tungsten weighting to increase inertia
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket for low-face forgiveness
- Hollow construction allows for optimal weight placement
- Project X Hzrdus Black stock shaft for low launch low spin characteristics
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...