Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line CS Golf Putter
Stroke Lab V-Line CS is a centre shafted, high MOI mallet designed for exceptional forgiveness and stability throughout the stroke. With a bold contrasting sightline running through the centre of the crown, V-Line CS ensures you're set up perfectly to the hole every time, while its new multi-material shaft suits a slight arc-straight back, straight through stroke type.Lab tested technology. 10 tour-proven shapes. Ultimate putting performance for all. Odyssey's newly developed Stroke Lab putters combine an advanced multi-material shaft with the hugely successful White Hot Microhinge face insert for unmatched consistency, accuracy and control on the greens. Created to improve a players stroke dynamics rather than mask its faults, Stroke Lab putters introduce a completely re-designed approach to putter weighting, and only Odyssey has it. A multi-material shaft now features within each Stroke Lab putter. This combination of graphite and steel saves 40g in total taking the overall shaft weight to just 75g, with a greater concentration of mass in the tip section. These weight savings are then re-distributed, with 10g going into the perimeters of the head for extra stability, and 30g going into the butt section of the grip for an exceptional balance and feel throughout the stroke. The Stroke Lab Shaft is also slightly stiffer, with less torque compared to conventional steel versions. This allows for improved stability and greater control of the slightly heavier head, particularly so on long-range attempts to help minimise 3-putts and improve your scores. Strategically located sole weights sit in the rear perimeters of Stroke Lab putters. These work alongside the grip weight to transform the putters' dynamics, and help feeling for the head become much more acute for a consistently repeatable, smooth stroke every single time. This wealth of technology is packed into designs featuring the tour-proven White Hot Microhinge Face Insert. This combines the distinctly premium feel of the White Hot face with dozens of tiny Microhinges that impart much more topspin onto the ball at impact for a much more precise, accurate roll with unparalleled distance control. The Stroke Lab family is a cohesive mix of 10 high-performance shapes scientifically tested to perform. With 6 mallets and 4 blades to choose from, Odyssey has a putter to suit every stroke type and style. This along with a choice of either a pistol or oversized grip helps every player find their desired model for putting performance unlike anything else.
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft - Tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics.
- Slightly Stiffer and Lower Torque for Increased Control - The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head.
- Sole Weights and Grip Weight for a Smooth and Accurate Stroke - Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke.
- White Hot Microhinge Face Insert for a Great Feel and Smooth Roll - Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...