Ping G400 Golf Hybrid
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
The Ping G400 Hybrid is the ideal option when gapping your set for those mid-long distance shots. Combining a new maraging steel face with CG optimisation for extreme levels of distance and forgiveness.
Drawing inspiration from the aerospace industry, where flexiblility, strength and aerodynamics are key, Ping engineers have used maraging steel to construct the face of the new G400 fairways and hybrids. The effect of this is much greater levels of face flexing through impact, creating greater ball speeds and thus distance. A new ultra-thin crown allows for discretionary weight to be relocated for a low-back CG, in conjunction with a machined back weight ensuring higher launch with reduced spin, and higher MOI for extreme forgiveness. Just like the rest of the new G400 range, the hybrid features Turbulator technology, helping to reduce drag during the downswing for greater swing speeds, not only that Turbulators also work along with a unique un-painted groove pattern in the middle of the face aiding with alignment at address.
- Maraging Steel Face - Thinner and far more flexible, the innovative maraging steel face generates more ball speed and greater distance.
- Thinnest Crown - The 17-4 SS crown is cast ultra-thin for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase total MOI (high-low, heel-toe) for full-face forgiveness. Crown turbulators and the groove pattern frame the ball for a captured look.
- Machined Back Weight - The machined back weight was made far more dense to increase total MOI for extreme forgiveness with maximum stability while enabling you to customize your swing weight.
- Reduced Spin - The face is textured to reduce spin, and the head’s cascading sole increases face flexing for higher launch.
- Alta CB Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
|CLUB||LOFT||ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||LIE ANGLE||SWINGWEIGHT||EQUIVALENT IRON||EQUIVALENT FAIRWAY|
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...