Ping G400 Max Golf Driver
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
For the golfer looking to add distance through unrivalled stability and forgiveness the Ping G400 Max Driver is the perfect choice. A new deeper profile & higher-density back weight combine to deliver your longest, most consistent drives ever.
The oversized profile of the G400 Max has the deepest CG as well as the highest MOI of any Ping driver in their history. Although still only 460cc it has a larger footprint compared with the rest of the G400 range, offering maximum confidence at address while making it remarkably forgiving and super easy to hit for those that struggle off the tee. Ping have employed their unique forging and patented heat-treatment process to the T9S+ face of the G400 Max Driver, this technique allows the face to flex significantly more than previous models for a hotter impact area. When combined with the aerodynamics gains this results in balls speeds gains of up to 2mph. By making the face of the G400 range thinner and lighter than it's predecessors it allowed Pings engineers to redistribute the discretionary weight savings to create even tighter dispersion. The G400 Max sports a similar sleek, highly aerodynamic speed-inducing shape to the rest of the range. Turbulators & Vortec Technology are once again present to not only improve the aesthetics of the club but also serve to reduce drag and generate significant clubhead speed and ball velocity ensuring maximum distance with stability. The G400 Driver is now available in four models to fit your unique swing and requirements the G400 (std) great for the majority of golfers, G400 SFT (Straight-Flight Technology) is an excellent choice for those wanting to eliminate a fade from their game G400 Max the perfect option for those that stuggle with their tee shot, an oversized head and High MOI offer maximum forgiveness, and finally the G400 LST (Low-Spin Technology) perfect for the better player wanting a low spinning driver. Each one allows you to fine tune your launch conditions by adjusting the loft up to 1 using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilises a lightweight, aerodynamic, high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- Faster Forged Face - Produces hotter ball speeds across the entire face.
- Tungsten Back Weight - Creates a combined MOI over 9,000 to increase accuracy.
- Dragonfly Technology - Dragonfly Technology creates an ultra-thin crown and skirt for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase MOI for maximum forgiveness and accuracy.
- Streamlined Shape - Produces faster clubhead speed and increased ball velocity with stability for longer, straighter drives.
- Engineered Acoustics - Produces a complex, deeper, more muted sound.
- Alta CB Premium Shaft - PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
- Aftermarket shafts from Aldila, Project X, and Mitsubishi available at an upcharge. Default standard lengths are 45 1/4”
- The default standard length with the PING Tour 65 shaft is 45.25”
- The PING Tour 75 shaft is tip-trimmed 1" - default standard length is 45.25”
- The default standard length with the PING Distanza shaft is 45.75"
|LOFT||ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...