Scotty Cameron Select Laguna Golf Putter
When you think of putters, one name is at the top of the list, that name is Scotty Cameron. Synonymous with unrivalled craftsmanship and performance the next generation of Scotty Cameron Select putters continues the evolution of a line engineered to perform on the biggest stage, milled to precision and designed with elegance.
The latest Select range sees the long-awaited return of the Laguna model. Re-engineered for the sole up the Select Laguna proves that quality only improves with time. A classic shape that has been hugely popular throughout the years has made it into the bags of some of the greatest to ever play the game. And with the introduction of the latest Select lines technology, the new Select Laguna is almost certain to find its way back into the hands of the current crop of Tour stars.
This unique model features a sculpted flange and mini-slant neck setup for enhanced toe flow that is as relevant today as it was over a decade ago. The next generation of Scotty Cameron Select putters continues to build Scotty's proven multi-material construction methodology of combining face inlays of either 303 stainless steel or 6061 aircraft-grade aluminium with stainless steel bodies for superior balance, weight distribution, sound and feel. Scotty Cameron putters are renowned for their enhanced feel and the select range is no different.
Improved sound and feel are the result of up to an additional 30% more vibration dampening material being added, connecting the face inlays with the putter bodies, delivering increased feedback and responsiveness with every putt. The Select range now features a four-way balanced sole design that shifts the balance point of each putter to account for the shaft and grip and each model's offset, to deliver a putter that sits squarely and aligns perfectly at address.
"I'm hyper-focused on the finest details. Those details can make a big difference in how a putter performs. We've made our best line even better." - Scotty Cameron, Master Craftsman
• Multi-material technology - with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style.
• Modern aesthetics - with sole-to-topline inlays, misted finishes, and refined colours and graphics.
• Soft but solid feel - from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads.
• Balance and forgiveness - from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.
• Matador Select black grip - provides Tour-proven performance and feedback with a player-preferred soft feel.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...