TaylorMade P760 Golf Irons
Powerful performance, game changing technology, ultimate players looks - Taylormade's all new P760 Irons deliver tour validated innovation within a modern progressive set aimed at the better player.
Designed for the pure ball strikers, P760 replaces both the P750 and P770 within Taylormade's Players Iron range, and combines the insane power of the P790 with the clean aesthetics of the P730 into a set where each iron is individually optimised and crafted to perform better than anything else you've ever hit. Created with a premium multi-material tour forged construction, the longer irons are packed with Taylormade's enormously successful SpeedFoam technology. This substance is injected into the hollow design as a liquid before solidifying to generate extreme ball speeds as well as to optimise sound and feel. SpeedFoam is also a vibration dampening material that both supports the ultra-thin face and delivers maximum COR and ball speed at impact with a soft, responsive feel the better player demands. Merging into the shorter irons, a single piece 1025 carbon steel offers an exceptionally soft feel to guarantee ultimate control in the scoring zone. Each club head features carefully redesigned sole geometry whereby the leading edges are softened to dramatically improve turf interaction and reduce digging through impact. Variable hosel lengths also position CG locations much more precisely, for improved forgiveness and launch in the long irons and greater control in the shorter irons. The P760 Irons come fitted with the premium tour proven Dynamic Gold 120 shaft. Providing lower launch and spin characteristics, this shaft provides the better player with the ultimate stability and reliable control needed to hit any shot in any conditions. " It launches so high for a long iron. It doesn't sound like a hollow iron, it sounds and feels really solid. It launches so high for a long iron. I'm carrying the 4-iron nearly 240 yards but I'm usually around 230' - Rory McIlroy, PGA Tour Player and Multiple Major Winner.
- Progressive Players-Iron Shaping: Whether you\'re attacking pins from short range or sticking greens from long range, P760\'s progressive set structure provides Tour-caliber shaping and performance—individually optimized for each club.
- Precision-Engineered Scoring Clubs: One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability when you\'re in position to stick it tight.
- Forged Construction: Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides soft feel while a new, lighter SUS630 face (3-7 irons) creates additional speed, accuracy, and playability.
- SpeedFoam Technology: With SpeedFoam injected into the 3-7 irons, P760 generates incredible distance and soft feel without sacrificing the look, workability, and consistency you demand from every iron in your bag.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...