Cobra F-MAX Superlite Golf Driver
Experience the Speed of Lite with the all new F-MAX Superlite, Cobra's lightest most forgiving metalwood range ever designed specifically for the moderate swing speed player. Packing unimaginable levels of performance into its innovative sleek design, F-MAX Superlite delivers straighter more consistent drives through a combination of technological advances and aerodynamic enhancements.
As the name suggests, this driver from Cobra is simply made for speed. Re-engineered to be 6g lighter in the clubhead, 5g lighter in the shaft and 7g lighter in the grip, the F-MAX Superlite weighs in at just 287g while maintaining an MOI of over 5,000 for the perfect balance of stability, forgiveness and importantly distance. Technologically, F-MAX Superlite delivers game changing performance tailored specifically for the moderate swing speed golfers. The clubhead features a ground breaking internal weight pad to reposition CG further back, lower and more into the heel of the club. Not only does this dramatically increase forgiveness on offer, it also helps eliminate the devastating slice or big fade that plagues so many golfers. The face also comes fitted with the powerful Forged Titanium E9 Face Insert - a thin forged 6-4 Titanium face insert with variable face thickness to produce insane ball speeds across the entire face, even on off centred strikes. At address, F-MAX Superlite inspires confidence of the highest levels thanks to its oversized clubhead and subtle crown alignment feature which serves to both help players set the clubhead up square and also to minimise distractions for straight, consistent drives time after time. Available in either the traditional straight necked hosel or indeed the ever popular slightly offset hosel, this driver suits the eye of most players whether you desire a classic look at address, or the high drawing trajectory respectively. Finished with a Lamkin REL Midsize grip for added comfort, the F-MAX Superlite gives you effortless power with increased accuracy and forgiveness so you can play your best golf.
- Offset & Straight Neck - Available in an offset hosel design with maximum draw bias or a non-offset, straight neck hosel with minimal draw bias to allow golfers to choose their level of forgiveness.
- Crown Alignment - An understated crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter trajectories whilst minimising distractions
- Back/Heel CG - An internal weight pad sets the CG location further back, lower and more into the heel of the clubhead for high drawing, more forgiving, more consistent ball flights
- Larger Grips - Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Forged Titanium E9 Face Insert - variable face thickness across the face for extreme ball speeds even on off centre strikes
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...