Cobra F-MAX Superlite Ladies Golf Fairway Wood
Experience the Speed of Lite with the all new F-MAX Superlite Fairway Woods, Cobra's lightest most forgiving metalwood range ever designed specifically for the moderate swing speed player. Packed with game changing performance enhancements, F-MAX Superlite Fairway Woods build on the impressive standards set by their predecessors by delivering unparalleled levels of distance, launch and forgiveness to take your long game into the next dimension.
As the name suggests, this Fairway Wood from Cobra is simply made for speed. As with the Driver, weight is saved in key areas throughout the clubhead, shaft and grip to create the lightest Fairway Wood Cobra have ever created. These savings in weight translate into increased clubhead speed, easier launch and ultimately ground breaking distance. Ball speeds are also taken to the next level via the introduction of a super high strength 455 stainless steel face construction to improve face flexing and power across the entire face, even on mis-hits. Easy launch is guaranteed thanks to a newly designed low profile, shallow head design which allows you to hit those high soaring trajectories from a wide range of turf conditions, along with an improved CG location further back and lower in the head for extra stability and forgiveness. At address, F-MAX Superlite inspires confidence of the highest levels thanks to its oversized clubhead and subtle crown alignment feature which serves to both help players set the clubhead up square and also to minimise distractions for straight, consistent ball flights every time. Finished with a Lamkin REL Midsize grip for added comfort, the F-MAX Superlite gives you effortless power with increased accuracy and forgiveness so you can play your best golf.
- Speed of Lite - Cobra\'s lightest ever Fairway Wood created for insane distances and forgiveness
- Forged 455 Steel Insert on a Shallower Face - Ball speeds and distance are improved on off centre hits whilst also improving launch.
- Back/Heel CG design - A fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- Crown Alignment - Visually appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter trajectories down the line.
- Larger Grips - Larger, midsize grips improve comfort and consistency with every swing.
- Lighter Shafts - Lighter shaft weights help golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance.
- Lighter Swing Weights - Lighter swing weights improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvements in launch and speed.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...