Cobra King F9 Speedback One Length Golf Hybrid
Speed, versatility and forgiveness simplified - Cobra's all new King F9 Speedback One Length Hybrids combine Baffler technology with Speedback aerodynamics in the hugely popular One Length design to deliver dependable consistency in your long game.
Engineered to match a 7 iron's length, the King F9 Speedback One Length suits golfers all the way from tour players through to high handicap club players demanding a more consistent, easy launching and dependable go to club from any lie. A 10% larger head design at address in comparison to its predecessor the King F8 inspires confidence behind the ball, while its lower toe and squarer leading edge increase MOI and centralises the CG location directly behind the hitting zone for powerful distance and feel. As with the rest of the King F9 range, Speedback technology is also utilised. This innovative new feature sees a 15g rear back weight used to produce higher, towering trajectories, while over 30g of tungsten and steel are concentrated into the bottom of the head for a lower, deeper CG. This works alongside re-engineered Baffler rails which have been designed to offer even greater turf interaction to sustain clubhead speeds through impact even from poor lies or difficult terrains. A high strength two-piece construction also now features within the King F9 Speedback's design, with a thinner forged 455 steel face insert designed to increase flex at all points on the face being supported by a rigid 17- stainless steel body. This improves responsiveness and ball speeds dramatically even on off centred strikes, for superior launch and distance from any lie.
- One Length Design - Engineered to be the same length as a 7 iron to help players who struggle with inconsistency in their longer clubs
- Re-engineered Baffler Rails -Ddesigned to offer even better turf interaction for increased clubhead speeds and distances even from poor lies
- Speedback Weighting - Rear 15g weight lower CG location deeper within the head for easier launch and higher towering ball flights
- 10% Larger Head - Enlarged profile at address inspires confidence while the squarer leading edge and lowered toe improve alignment and CG positioning
- Two Piece Construction - Thin forged 455 steel face insert produces exceptional ball speeds and responsiveness even on off centred strikes, supported by a 17-4 stainless steel body
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...