Cobra King Forged One Length Golf Irons
The ultimate one length players iron. Tour proven performance with the superb feel and precision demanded by the best players. It's got to be the Cobra King Forged One Length Irons. Cobra's first ever single-length forged iron set. Inspired by PGA Tour player Bryson Dechambeau.
Every golfer has that one favourite club in the bag. For most it's their trusty 7 iron, that club they can rely on shot after shot. That's the inspiration behind the King Forged One Iron. In the world of golf proper setup includes foot positioning, sping angle and ball position among many other variables. These variables change as you switch between longer and shorter irons causing more room for error. With one setup and one swing you can simplify the entire process. Thanks to a 5 step forging process Cobra can deliver a more refined grain structure with precision shaping and a superior feel. While a chrome plating finish offers superb aesthetics and durability for a premium look and longer lasting irons. High density tungsten weights are strategically positioned in the sole of the King Forged head for a lowered and centred CG location that delivers improved forgiveness and precision. In addition Cobra's engineers have placed a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) insert directly behind the hitting zone of the King Forged Iron this dampens vibrations and improves feel like a muscle back iron. King Forged Irons feature 100% CNC milled grooves. By CNC milling it improves the groove structure, this increases spin and optimises trajectory throughout the set. The result is maximum spin and control when attacking the pin.
- One length set makeup - Constant length irons have been re-engineered for 7 iron weighting and are designed with optimised geometries. Designed for consistent trajectory and distance gapping from long irons to wedges
- 5 step forging process - Allows for more precise iron shaping and a more refined grain structure for superior feel
- TPU insert - Thermoplastic Polyurethane insert behind the hitting zone on the medallion improves feel like a muscle back iron and allows weight to be moved low and outward towards the heel and toe
- Tungsten heel-toe weighting - High density Tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the sole of the club head (12g in 4-7) for a lowered and centred CG that delivers forgiveness and precision
- 100% CNC milled face and grooves - CNC milling improves groove structures to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control
- Premium Chrome plating - Nickel Chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for a great looking and longer lasting iron
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...