Lynx Prowler VT Satin Chrome Golf Irons
The Cat is Back. It's the Prowler VT Irons from Lynx Golf - the ultra premium iron of the new range aimed at the better player who demands the upmost in classic looks, playability and superior feel. Engineered for ultimate performance, the Prowler VT has a 2-piece construction of both a cast steel body with a forged face, and features a progressive variable thickness hollow head design in order to redistribute weight within the head. This increases face flexing in the longer irons for exceptional ball speeds while the short irons are more dense for a much greater degree of control and precision. By using a hollow design, Lynx are also able to drastically increase MOI on offer as well as forgiveness for enhanced consistency and stability throughout the set, even on off centre hits. At address the Prowler VT has a compact and workable look to suit the eye of the better player, inspiring confidence so you can easily create your desired shot shape to attack flags from everywhere on the course. Available in 2 stunning and refined finishes - satin chrome or gunmetal, this iron is a modern classic for the discerning player.
- 2 piece construction - premium forged face with strong cast steel body
- Progressive variable thickness hollow head design for both distance and precision
- Increased face flexing in the long irons for high launching long flights
- More compact denser construction in the short irons for control
- Higher MOI for forgiveness and stability on off centre hits
- Thinner toplines for workable, traditional aesthetic
- KBS Tour shaft
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...