Mizuno T20 Satin Chrome Golf Wedge
WEDGE MULTIBUY OFFER!
The new Mizuno T20 wedges have a classic teardrop profile that is grain flow forged from 1025E mild carbon steel to deliver the soft feel and control we have come to expect from the premium forged iron and wedge specialists.
Featuring new HYDROFLOW MICRO GROOVES, which are laser etched to help release moisture and maintain spin even in damp conditions. Each T20 wedge is spin-weighted, with weight discreetly placed high within a tapered blade for increased spin and stability on off-centre strikes.
To ensure the consistency you require around the greens, each head features precise CNC-milled grooves that are mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances after Grain Flow Forging to ensure a perfectly flat face and consistently high levels of spin.
An element of Boron-infusion in the 1025E mild carbon steel billets makes them more durable for longer-lasting groove and spin performance. In the higher lofts there is a wider, shallower groove to make those partial shots around the green easier, while in the lower lofts, the grooves are narrower and deeper to better suit full shots.
The heads feature a classic teardrop profile, varying from loft to loft. The lower-lofted 46 pitching wedge retains a defined teardrop profile, but this flows through to a more rounded profile in the 60 degree lob wedge as the need for versatility increases around the green.
The wedge grinds are designed to flow seamlessly with the MP-20 irons, the lower lofted wedges have a standard sole since they're used on full shots, while the higher lofted wedges feature either a subtle M-grind or a more aggressive C-grind, depending on your course conditions and types of shots you have the skill to play.
- Maintain backspin in wet conditions: New HYDROFLOW MICRO GROOVES for 2019 are laser etched to release moisture and maintain spin in damp conditions.
- Spin weighted: Weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off centre strikes.
- Predictable shotmaking: After Grain Flow Forging every head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances – ensuring a perfectly flat face and consistent spin.
- Precise CNC milled grooves: Born infused 1025 billets are more durable for longer lasting grooves and spin you can trust. T20\'s higher lofted wedges carry a wider shallower groove for the partial shots played around the green. Alternatively, our lower lofted options have the deeper, narrower groove more suited to full shots. All precision milled for predictable, consistent spin.
- Classic Teardrop Flow: Profile flows from a defined teardrop 46 degree pitching wedge for full shots, through to a more rounded 60 degree for versatility around the green.
- Three Finish Options: Choose from 2 plated finishes – (Satin Chrome & Blue ION) or Raw and ready to rust.
- Loft specific Design: STD BEVEL, Subtle M Grind and Aggressive C Grind options.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...