Ping G700 Graphite Golf Irons
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Hollow-body construction, extreme perimeter weighting, and a forgiving sole design. Game improvement doesn't come any better than the new Ping G700 Irons. Ping's engineers put a high premium on power and forgiveness, by utilising the advantages of a hollow-body design and a thin, maraging steel face they have created their longest, highest-flying irons to date.
The use of a hollow-body construction is becoming ever more popular in iron design, and Ping have nailed it with the G700. Made from 17-4 stainless steel, the hollow-body structure of the G700 head allows for an internal geometry design that positions weight away from face, towards the perimeter of the head, producing metal-wood-like flexing and a high COR to deliver increased ball speeds with a higher launch. Maximising performance Ping have employed C300 maraging steel in creating the G700's face. Generating twice the face flexing and three times stronger than the more commonly used 431 stainless steel, C300 maraging steel is one of the strongest alloys in the world increasing ball speeds to deliver phenomenal distance shot after shot. The G700 Irons forgiveness comes in the form or extreme perimeter weighting and a forgiving sole design. Ping engineers have used toe and shaft weight to increase forgiveness and dramatically reduce the strike area while retaining ball speed and distance on of-centre strikes. The sole width, bounce and offset are similar to that of the G400 Irons. Enabling better turf interaction to improve ball striking, which contributes to forgiveness and distance, without sacrificing playability. The Ping G700 Iron is fitted with new AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) 2.0 Shafts, as you progress through the set the shafts get lighter from short down to the long iron's. By having lighter shafts in the longer irons it helps to square up the clubface and increase clubhead speed for improved distance and accuracy.
- Powerful Design - 17-4 stainless steel head utilises a hollow-body construction, which increases strength 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing.
- Maraging Steel Face - C300 maraging steel increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing.
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish - This premium finish reduces friction 40% to improve launch spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
- Forgiving Sole - Sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking.
- New Ping AWT (Ascending Weight Technology) 2.0 Shaft - Shaft weights get progressively heavier from long to short irons. Distance and accuracy improved in long irons. Trajectory control, distance control and feel improved in short irons.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...