Ping i210 Graphite Golf Irons
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
For the golfer seeking enhanced shot control coupled with a premium look and feel then the Ping i210 Irons are bang on the money. The best feeling players iron to date, the i210 is more of a refined progression of its predecessor the i200 rather than a complete overhaul.
Always looking to deliver on both performance and looks, Ping have done just than with the i210 Irons. A refined, more compact head shape combined with minimal, progressive offset aims the i210 at the mid to low handicapper who puts a premium on precision shotmaking and silky smooth feel. Cast from high-strength 431 stainless steel, (softer than the traditional 17-4 steel) the i210 Irons feature a larger custom tuning port than the i200, not only increasing perimeter weighting for improved forgiveness but also allowing for a 30% larger elastomer insert that is 50% softer, creating 25% more face contact and ensuring a pure feel at impact while also transferring greater energy to the ball for increased distance. To deliver optimum performance Ping have machine milled the face, grooves and back cavity of the i210 Irons. Mirroring the Glide 2.0 specs the i210's grooves feature a sharper edge radius and tighter groove spacing in the pitching and U-wedge to provide greater precision where golfers need it most. While the lead edge and sole profile have been enhanced to improve the clubs turf interaction for improved distance control and workability. In addition a HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish ensures the face repels water to vastly improve consistency, most noticably from the rough and wet conditions. Ping offer a wide variety of high-performance shafts for the i210 Irons, allowing you to optimise your clubs to your swing. Headlined by the innovative AWT 2.0, this shaft employs a steeper weight progression paired with a variable step pattern to provide high trajectory, increased ball speed, and a stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and smooth feel in the scoring irons.
- Buttery Feel: The activated elastomer insert is much bigger in volume and 50% softer, creating 25% more face contact, ensuring a pure feel at impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
- More Face Contact: The additional volume of the custom tuning port, which also increases perimeter weighting and provides swingweight finetuning, allows for a 30% larger insert and creates 25% more face contact, resulting in activation of the elastomer to ensure a soft, pleasing feel.
- Premium Quality: A refined, more compact shape and look combined with minimal, progressive offset help convey the high-end appeal of the set.
- Smooth Through Turf: The lead edge and sole profile were enhanced to improve turf interaction for distance precision with workability. A HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish ensures repels water to greatly improve consistency from the rough and wet conditions.
- Precision Grooves: Mirroring the Glide 2.0 specs, a sharper edge radius and tighter groove spacing in the pitching wedge and U-wedge provides greater precision and help prevent fliers on shots where control matters most.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...