Ping i500 Golf Graphite Irons
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Incredible speed, distance, and a towering trajectory, with stopping power that offers you a competitive advantage like no other, the Ping i500 Irons will have you amazed from the very first strike.
A super sleek, blade style iron for the serious golfer, the i500 delivers performance as well as looks. The increasingly popular hollow-body construction has been utilised to provide the i500 Iron with unprecedented speed, power and distance. Made from 17-4 stainless steel, the hollow-body structure of the i500 head allows for an internal geometry design that positions weight away from face, towards the perimeter of the head, producing metal-wood-like flexing and a high COR to deliver increased ball speeds with a higher launch and incredible stopping power. In an effort to maximise performance Ping have employed the same C300 maraging steel utilised in the G700 Iron's face construction. Generating twice the face flexing and three times stronger than the more commonly used 431 stainless steel, C300 maraging steel is one of the strongest alloys in the world increasing ball speeds to deliver phenomenal distance shot after shot. To complete the lok and performance of the i500 Iron Ping have introduced an updated HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish ensuring the face repels water to vastly improve consistency, most noticably from the rough and wet conditions. Ping offer a wide variety of high-performance shafts for the i500 Irons, allowing you to optimise your clubs to your swing. Headlined by the innovative AWT 2.0, this shaft employs a steeper weight progression paired with a variable step pattern to provide high trajectory, increased ball speed, and a stable feel in the long irons, yet controlled trajectory and smooth feel in the scoring irons.
- Powerful Forces: A forged, C300 maraging-steel face combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance, resulting in faster ball speeds and much longer, higher-trajectory shots with stopping power.
- Muscle-Back Look: The muscle-back geometry helps to hinge the precision-milled, forged, C300 maraging steel face, which flexes, adding dynamic loft while increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance.
- Compact Design: The clean, blade-style shape with minimal offset produces so much speed and distance that you\'ll be able to hit one less club into greens.
- Precision Grooves, Face: The face and grooves are precision-milled to provide a flat surface for ensuring consistent ball speeds and reliable ball striking.
- HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 Finish: This premium finish helps ensure impact consistency and distance control from the rough and wet conditions while adding to the high-end appeal of the club.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...