Ping Sigma 2 Arna Stealth Golf Putter
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Ping's all new Sigma 2 Putters deliver unmatched precision, feel and quality in a range of designs to suit all golfers, and now offer the complete self-fitting experience so you can truly dial in your putting.This 10 model family targets golfers of all handicaps, stroke types and styles seeking softer feel with a lively response from a firm face. Dual Durometer Face technology is crafted from a PEBAX material which provides the soft touch and precision needed for shorter range putts at the front of the face, while the firmer back layer gives solid feedback and dramatically improved distance control on longer putts. This complements Ping's signature True Roll (TR) technology which varies in depth across the face to deliver exceptional forgiveness and consistency even on off centre strikes. Sigma 2 also features a ground breaking self-fitting customisation experience so golfers of all heights, postures and styles can tailor the putters length independently. Ping studies suggest that 8/10 players actually putt with the wrong length putter, and that consistency and therefore improved results are clear to see from being able to customise the length of your putter. This is done through a sleekly concealed adjustment port at the top of the grip which allows players to intuitively adjust the length between 32" and 36" simply by turning the key. Unlike previous models though, this process keeps the grip square and perfectly aligned, allowing you to ultimately fit the putter to however feels comfortable. Ping Sigma 2 Putters come with a choice of 3 proprietary grip options. The PP60 is midsize and features flats on the tops and sides to perfectly fit the contours of the hand. The PP61 is slightly heavier and accentuates the pistol shape that many of the worlds best prefer while the PP62 is the largest, roundest shape of the trio designed to ensure the hands remain quiet throughout the stroke. Inspired by the classic Anser, Arna is a compact mid mallet design featuring a flow style hosel to suit the player with the slight arc putting stroke. A slightly heavier head weight ensures optimum stability especially on shorter putts whilst also delivering reliable distance control from long range.
- Dual Durometer Face - Crafted from a premium PEBAX material for a soft responsive feel from short distance and a firmer feel for longer distance putts
- True Roll Face Technology - TR Face pattern varies in depth and pitch to accelerate off centre strikes for much greater consistency and forgiveness
- Adjustbale Shaft Length - Lightweight and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, this all new system offers complete adjustment between 32\"-36\" to dial in your desired feel
- Self Fitting Experience - Studies show 80% of players putt with the wrong length putter, being able to ultimately custom fit yourself therefore helps promote optimal eye positioning and posture
- 3 Grip Options - PP60 - Midsized to fit the contours of the palm, PP61 - heavier and accentuates the pistol shape and PP62 - Largest most rounded shape to keep hands quiet throughout the stroke
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...