Ping Sigma 2 Valor Stealth Golf Putter
Why Face-to-Face, Dynamic Custom Fitting Matters
Optimise performance - there are thousands of potential specifications to maximise the performance of a golf club; don’t guess which are right for you and miss out on increased distance and improved accuracy.
Optimise ball flight - if you’re hitting it too low or too high, you’re likely to be missing out on important distance.
Improve consistency - whether you’re a Tour Player or a beginner golfer, everyone will shoot lower scores by being more consistent and it starts with your equipment being custom fit for your personal game.
Purchase with confidence - a custom fitting will give you the confidence to know that you’ve tested all of the options and you’re now investing in equipment that is going to take your game to a new level.
GET CUSTOM FITTED FOR YOUR PING GOLF CLUBS EVERY TIME YOU BUY
Ping's all new Sigma 2 Putters deliver unmatched precision, feel and quality in a range of designs to suit all golfers, and now offer the complete self-fitting experience so you can truly dial in your putting.
This 10 model family targets golfers of all handicaps, stroke types and styles seeking softer feel with a lively response from a firm face. Dual Durometer Face technology is crafted from a PEBAX material which provides the soft touch and precision needed for shorter range putts at the front of the face, while the firmer back layer gives solid feedback and dramatically improved distance control on longer putts. This complements Ping's signature True Roll (TR) technology which varies in depth across the face to deliver exceptional forgiveness and consistency even on off centre strikes. Sigma 2 also features a ground breaking self-fitting customisation experience so golfers of all heights, postures and styles can tailor the putters length independently. Ping studies suggest that 8/10 players actually putt with the wrong length putter, and that consistency and therefore improved results are clear to see from being able to customise the length of your putter. This is done through a sleekly concealed adjustment port at the top of the grip which allows players to intuitively adjust the length between 32" and 36" simply by turning the key. Unlike previous models though, this process keeps the grip square and perfectly aligned, allowing you to ultimately fit the putter to however feels comfortable. The PP60 grip comes as standard and is a midsize offering that features flats on the tops and sides to perfectly fit the contours of the hand. Valor is Ping's newest model within the range and is the ultimate fix for your putting. This super high MOI design features a bold contrasting sightline for incredibly easy alignment, while its heel-toe weighting offers exceptional stability throughout the stroke. Created for golfers of all abilities, this putter suits the slight arc to straight putting strokes.
- Dual Durometer Face - Crafted from a premium PEBAX material for a soft responsive feel from a short distance and a firmer feel for longer distance putts
- True Roll Face Technology - TR Face pattern varies in depth and pitch to accelerate off-centre strikes for much greater consistency and forgiveness
- Adjustable Shaft Length - Lightweight and sleekly concealed beneath the grip, this all-new system offers complete adjustment between 32\"-36\" to dial in your desired feel
- Self Fitting Experience - Studies show 80% of players putt with the wrong length putter, being able to ultimately custom fit yourself, therefore, helps promote optimal eye positioning and posture
- 3 Grip Options - PP60 - Midsized to fit the contours of the palm, PP61 - heavier and accentuates the pistol shape and PP62 - Largest most rounded shape to keep hands quiet throughout the stroke
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...