TaylorMade P790 Ti Graphite Golf Irons
Introducing the new TaylorMade P790 Ti, the culmination of four decades of golf research. Meticulously designed with a hollow titanium body, injection and a tungsten insert, TM's engineers used the most advanced materials available to deliver excellent ball speed and breakthrough distance. The iron heads are made entirely from Titanium which creates an ultra-light body (titanium is 44% lighter than steel) it is coupled with a low, deep and dense tungsten weight (up to 119g), which accounts for 50% of the entire head weight. This volume of weight low down in the head makes it much easier to launch it higher, producing a long, penetrating ball flight. The Ti heads have 0.5mm more offset (than new P790), the heads are 2mm longer and a fraction taller in the toe, they are primarily aimed at players who need a bit more forgiveness than P790 offers. The new Thru-Slot Speed Pocket expands the area of the face that flexes at impact, thereby increasing the sweet spot and generating faster ball speeds in the process. There is also an additional Speed Pocket in the 8-iron which works to provide more consistent yardage gapping throughout the set. These clubs are TaylorMade's premium iron offering, the materials used have pushed their engineers to the absolute limit, they encompass all of the best technology that TaylorMade can muster into one package. The stock shafts are the Nippon NS PRO 950 GH NEO in steel and the Mitsubishi MMT Graphite option and the stock grip is the Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360.
- Forged Hollow Body Construction - Consists of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
- SpeedFoam™ - Ultra light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Low Profile Tungsten Weighting - New low profile tungsten weight designed for a lower CG and higher launch.
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket™ - TaylorMade\'s most flexible Speed Pocket™ design engineered to maximize ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Progressive I.C.T. - Features patented Progressive Inverted Cone Technology strategically located in each iron designed to improve accuracy and protect off-centre ball speed.
- Titanium Head - Titanium body (9-1-1 Ti) and machined 6-4 titanium (6-4 Ti) form a super lightweight hollow body iron designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
- Visible Tungsten Weighting - Extreme tungsten weighting (up to 117g) locked into the back bar of each iron, engineered to enable a high launch, low spin trajectory to maximize distance.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...