Wilson Staff Infinite Buck Town Putter
Introducing Wilson Staff's South Side putter, part of the new and improved Infinite line which includes 6 classic head shapes to suit golfers of all abilities.Now featuring a darker colour finish to accentuate the putters sightlines, the Infinite range takes its inspiration from Wilson's roots in Chicago IL. Each putter is named after a certain landmark, or street in the city, and beautifully embodies the refined detailing, style and quality that made Wilson one of the biggest names in sport. New to the range, Buck Town boasts the enormously successful wings design to greatly enhance stability and forgiveness throughout your stroke. With high contrast white sightlines, this putter is incredibly easy to align especially from short range while its slightly heavier head weight promotes much better distance control from longer distances.
• Counterbalanced Technology - this places additional weight in the head and grip. The effect of this is that the balance point is moved closer to the hands, creating a more stable and controlled putting stroke to improve consistency
• Grip Technology - Wilson have used their oversized Infinite grip which weights in at 104g. This serves to quieten hand movement and reduce unwanted rotation, again improving consistency
• Milled Face - The Infinite range features a deep, double milled face for incredible feel, consistent impact and improved distance control
• Classic, Refined Shapes - Six classic head shapes - 3 blade and 3 mallet options, all of which boast refined detailing and a premium smoke grey paint finish
• PVD finish - Each putter features contrasting parallel and perpendicular sight lines which improves focus and simplifies alignment for all levels of player
• Tour Proven - The Infinite range has been extensively tested and used competitively by 3-time Major winner and Wilson Staff player Padraig Harrington
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...