Srixon ZX Golf Fairway Wood
Versatility in the long game is invaluable. ZX Fairway Woods boast as much power off the deck as they do off the tee, giving you speed and distance wherever you need it.
Rebound Frame’s alternating pattern of stiff and flexible zones focuses more energy into the golf ball. It increases ball speed and distance on every strike, especially centre-face impacts.
To achieve optimal weighting and a faster face, Srixon developed the Cannon Sole system. By placing a sole weight just behind the face, they're providing the ideal launch conditions that skilled golfers expect from their fairway woods. But their Rebound Frame technology requires a thin, flexible sole in that same spot. To accomplish both, the weight pad floats above the sole and is angled forward, resembling the shape of a cannon. This innovative geometry helps optimize the centre of gravity while allowing for flexibility and speed. Altogether, Cannon Sole promises the penetrating trajectory a pro expects along with exceptional ball speeds.
A stepped crown lowers mass within the clubhead, moving the centre of gravity down and increasing overall MOI. That lowered mass raises your launch, for more distance. And the added MOI means more forgiveness for more consistency, shot to shot. Ultimately, you’ll hit higher, longer shots off the deck. And you’ll find it easier to keep your ball in play when teeing off into a tight fairway.
The ZX Fairway wood range is available in 3+(13.5°)(RH only), 3(15°)(RH & LH), 5(18°)(RH & LH) and 7(21°)(RH only) lofts, featuring the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 shaft.
- REBOUND FRAME - By focusing more energy into the golf ball, Rebound Frame’s unique structure increases ball speed and distance on every shot, especially centre-face impacts.
- CANNON SOLE - A forward-leaning weight pad and flexible sole work together, maximizing ball speed and optimizing launch.
- CARBON CROWN - The 3W and 3W+ use a lightweight carbon crown to reposition mass low, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness.
- CROWN STEP - A stepped crown lowers the centre of gravity, optimizing launch and increasing MOI. The effect is more forgiveness and more consistency shot to shot.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...