Here at Snainton Golf we offer a choice of standard ready to dispatch clubs as well as comprehensive custom fit availability allowing the customer to built a set that suits their personal requirements.
All custom fit equipment is built to order at the manufacturer's custom fit facility to ensure the highest build quality to the tightest tolerances, please be aware this process can take up to 2-3 weeks as per manufacturer's lead time.
Srixon ZX5 Golf Irons
Iron Deal - Save 5% off your set
Srixon’s ZX5 Irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel and delivers all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor-sharp at address.
Srixon remains at the forefront of iron design and performance, and the new ZX Irons represents the perfect combination of beauty and power. “While the new ZX Irons are gorgeous to look down at, it’s the technology inside that’s even more exciting,” Brunski said. “Hotter faces designed using AI optimization delivers more speed. Meanwhile, varying grooves throughout the iron set give golfers consistent distance control, and forged construction helps them feel incredible at impact.”
Created with human intelligence yet perfected by the artificial kind, MainFrame is a one-of-a-kind face design that increases ball speed on every shot. Milled into the backside of every iron face, MainFrame is a variable thickness pattern made up of grooves, channels, and cavities.
After two years of learning and refining, these final faces offer greatly improved COR because they maximize flex at impact for more ball speed on every strike. Srixon’s ZX5 irons combine pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel and deliver all of it in a forgiving yet workable profile that’s razor-sharp at address. Meanwhile, Srixon’s ZX7 irons provide a compact blade shape, slim topline, and narrow sole that delivers the workability, feel, and aesthetics of a world-class players iron.
Both irons offer an updated Tour V.T. Sole that glides smoothly through the turf, progressive grooves to improve consistency, and forged construction from a soft 1020 carbon steel body that absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel.
The ZX Irons are available from 4 - AW, featuring the Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 Steel and Diamana ZX Graphite Shafts.
• MainFrame – A milled pattern on the backside of each ZX5 Iron face optimizes COR for more ball speed and more distance on every shot.
• Progressive Grooves – Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
• Tour V.T. Sole – V-Shaped soles glide smoothly through the turf, while the ZX5 and ZX7 irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
• Multi-piece Construction - Tungsten in the toe of ZX5's long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability and forgiveness. A forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for an extremely soft feel.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...