Taylormade Milled Grind 2 Hi-Toe Raw Golf Wedge
Taylormade's new Milled Grind 2 Hi-Toe Raw Wedges deliver ultimate versatility with tour-proven spin and control thanks to its new raw face finish to give players pinpoint precision from a wide variety of lies around the green.
Uniquely designed with grooves across the entire face, Hi-Toe Wedges are engineered for the shotmakers. Featuring a high-bounce leading edge and enhanced heel and toe relief, Hi-Toe has been engineered to perform on chips, pitches, flop shots, bump-and-runs, and difficult lies.
Drawing inspiration from some of the world's best golfers, Milled Grind (MG) wedges use advanced surface milling techniques to ensure precision sole geometry, leading edges, and score lines. By eliminating the hand-ground process it ensures 100% consistency from wedge to wedge, resulting in a precisely crafted grind on each wedge that delivers optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
The Milled Grind range of wedges feature a deeper bore and shaft insertion than previous models, resulting in the creation of a red polymer-filled Precision Weight Port located towards the heel of the sole. The deeper bore not only improves the shaft connection but also removes weight from the hosel, this discretionary weight is repositioned more centrally to improve the CG, making the club more solid and more forgiving.
To give this wedge its remarkable short game spin, a tour inspired raw face is used. Raw Face design produces a more precise geometry designed to optimise spin and feel. ZTP Raw Grooves offer sharper, deeper and narrower grooves and a sharper radius, which further combined with a rougher surface from the laser etching between the grooves, enable the golfer to create more friction between the clubface and the ball generating more greenside spin.
• RAW Face Technology - RAW Face Technology designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals
• Milled Grind - Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.
• Full Face Scoring Lines - Designed to encourage consistent ball contact out of the deep rough and increase spin on off-center strikes
• Thick-Thin Design - A thinner topline along with additional mass redistributed nearer to the top of the spine allows engineers to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel
• New Aged Copper Finish - A slightly tarnished look delivers classic timeworn aesthetics that will change and evolve over time
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...