TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Big Foot Golf Wedge
Built for versatility around the green, Hi-Toe Big Foot wedges offer an asymmetric C-Grind that is both flatter and has a wider sole at 32mm (compared to traditional wedges which have a sole width of 26mm). Combined with an anti-dig leading edge with a maximum bounce of 15°, the Hi-Toe Bigfoot significantly enhances playability and ease of use from the sand and rough. The leading edge of the Hi-Toe Bigfoot is blunter and has a bevelled leading edge radius. Additionally, the middle is now flatter at 32mm wide and with added bounce towards the toe apex to help golfers with an outside-in swing path and a tendency for the strike location to be towards the toe. The trailing edge offers relief with a slight heel side reduction to help keep the leading edge low alongside allowing for versatility.Deep CG pockets have been developed to increase spin, flight control and allow for mass to be redistributed to the sole. By creating bigger chambers this has allowed engineers to maximize the width of the sole. Hi-Toe Big Foot benefits from the same Hi-Toe design technology with an increased toe height upwards of 5mm allowing a higher centre of gravity for lower launch and more spin. Big Foot's full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough and help increase spin on off-centre strikes.
- Big Foot Wide Sole - This asymmetric C-Grind sole is flatter and wider at 32mm. Combined with an anti-dig leading edge enhances playability and ease of use from the sand and rough. The 15° high bounce has trailing edge and heel relief keeping the leading edge low and allows for versatility.
- Deep CG Pockets - Allows for redistribution of mass, designed to increase spin and flight control.
- Hi-Toe Design Technology - Increasing toe height upwards of 5mm allows a higher centre of gravity that is engineered for lower launch and more spin.
- Full Face Scoring Lines - Designed to ensure consistent ball contact out of the deep rough and increase spin on strikes off centre.
- Milled Grind - Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The patent-pending process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole.
- Aged Copper Finish - This unique finish is subject to oxidation and will darken over time.
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...