TaylorMade Spider EX Navy Golf Putter
TaylorMade's new Spider EX Golf Putter gives you confidence you can feel, featuring a more streamlined shape with a newly introduced Fluted Feel™ shaft for enhanced feel, consistency and unparalleled putting accuracy.
A new addition to the ever-popular Spider family, Spider EX is engineered with a Fluted Feel™ Shaft which features a softer section located 5" from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion.
A white True Path™ alignment feature utilises the science of white, the most reflective colour, to allow the human eye to easily identify the path and stroke of the ball. The new design allows players to set up perfectly square to the target as well as the centre of the ball with 2 parallel rails, which are franked by a simple yet premium 3 dot pattern for incredible confidence in your alignment especially within 10 feet of the hole.
The head shape of Spider EX has been made slightly more streamlined despite actually being slightly larger than Spider X, with softer lines and a more rounded rear. This gives a more compact and sleek look at address.
Spider EX is the first putter to incorporate TaylorMade's co-moulded Pure Roll insert. This TPU urethane material features aluminium beams at a 45° angle for immediate forward roll and truer putts that find their target with much more efficiency and consistency.
The multi-material construction of Spider EX features a lightweight aluminium body with a combination of heavy tungsten back weights and steel side weights to deliver extreme stability and a deep CG for incredible forgiveness from toe or heel strikes.
Comes fitted with the Superstroke GTR 1.0 Grip as standard.
• Short Slant Neck - Short Slant Neck features toe hang to suit players with a moderate rotation in their putting stroke
• Fluted Feel™ Shaft - A newly engineered putter shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion
• White True Path - The science of white. White is the most reflective colour, which allows the human eye to clearly see the path of the stroke and the ball. The new white design shape allows golfers to use the front of the face for alignment and the two rails/dots to centre the golf ball
• New Multi-Material Design - The use of a combination of multi-materials like heavy tungsten in the back weights creates a deep CG for better distance control. Lightweight aluminium and composite create better performance advantages around the circumference of the head. Heavy steel is strategically co-molded on the frame of the heel and toe area for optimal stability
• Co-Molded Pure Roll 2 Insert - The first co-moulded insert manufactured of white TPU urethane with silver aluminium beams at a 45° angle designed to produce better roll and feel characteristic
• Three Dot Alignment - Three dots form a distinguishable pattern that’s easily tracked by the eye, aiding in both alignment and path while delivering a premium aesthetic
• Head Shape - Slightly more streamlined head design that features “softer” lines and a more rounded backside. Spider EXhead size is a little larger 3.5mm (heel to toe) and 2.7mm (front to back) than Spider X
• Tungsten Back Weights - 20g, 25g and 30g tungsten back weights (2 per head) support the deep CG and stability
• Steel Side Weights - 28g (2 per frame/56g) of steel is strategically placed around the circumference of the lightweight frame for increased MOI
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...