Taylormade TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3 Golf Putter
Taylormade's all-new TP Hydro Blast range of putters blend classic looks with modern performance in 7 tour-proven shapes to suit all putting strokes.
The Tour-inspired double wing shape is designed to frame the ball at address and encourage forgiveness via optimized perimeter weighting. Sharp geometric lines reflect the technical precision of this classically made mallet. A short slant hosel combines with the double wing design to generate 32° of toe hang, delivering a putter that best fits players who create maximum face rotation throughout the putting motion.
TP Hydro Blast putters benefit from the same TPU Surlyn as previously used in Spider X Putters - one of the most widely played and successful shapes of the modern era. This face insert features grooves etched at a 45° downward angle for immediate forward roll and unmatched precision. The 303 stainless steel construction complements this perfectly to provide a distinctly premium feel and sound at impact.
This range of putters has hydro blast paint treatment to give a luxurious and clean finish. The application of a high-pressure stream of water gives TP range both durability and a smooth, rich surface.
• A New Class of Classics - Clean aesthetics, classic lines and premium feel with an all-new Hydro Blast finish. Blending the modern with the traditional to deliver a new class of classic, with seven unique TP Hydro Blast putters
• Hydro Blast Finish - The Hydro Blast process delivers a rich and premium finish to this classically shaped putter. The application of a high-pressure stream of water to 303 stainless steel creates a smooth and durable surface
• White Pure Roll Insert - The TPU Surlyn insert previously used in our Spider X makes its way into this TP Collection of blades and technical mallets. The Pure Roll™ insert features grooves at a downward 45° angle designed to optimize roll characteristics
• Face Balanced - A single bend hosel and rounded design create a face-balanced putter that better fits players with a straight-back and straight-through putting motion
• 303 Stainless Steel - As an unquestioned industry standard for premium putters, 303 stainless steel was destined for milling. The soft yet durable metal delivers superior feel and artisan aesthetics
• Machine Milling - Sharp lines with geometric curvatures offer an exceptional look worthy of admiration at address and in your hand. If perfection were possible, it would be machine milled
Delivery Options on this item
Select your delivery at checkout
- Calculating shipping cost...